It always has to do with timing, no?
When timing's wrong, we think it sucks.
When timing's right, we think it sucks, too.
{Well 'cause nothing ever goes right when the timing's right (or wrong, for that matter.)}
Tell me, how (the hell) else could we contradict ourselves even more than this?
-
I had a good (last) game today. Almost everyone had a good (last) game LAH! So peeved! We didn't get to finish our good (last) game! Lol.
Now i'm confused. I spinned. I shouldnt have.
But, i turkeyed &doubled.
Eek.
-
I got burnt yesterday.
Kind-a.
-
JJ Lin has this english album that i think is gonna rock.
I so need to get rid of the throat problem 'cos it so sucks.
Go to ANTHEA'S blog and watch her video. SUPERB (:
-
I am SO NOT random.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Previous Posts
- Before i begin my amazing entry, comments about my...
- Yay. :)Im sick of the old one lol
- Okay now everyone, i have belated pictures.Cheerin...
- They say, "Don't judge a book by its cover, right?...
- Let me (VERYVERY) briefly summarize my timetable f...
- -I like this.And this is quite retarded.CLICK to v...
- To be envious of something, and another, and anoth...
- Seriously, I've had a lot to say previously. But n...
- Now,we all are retarded.Aren't we all.-Here's a gr...
- Today is a Monday.Tmr's a Tuesday.First period on ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home